"THE best looking vinyl window in the industry."
…looks like clad, priced like vinyl.
MGM’s vinyl window system is designed to mimic the look of a
"shop built" window, but avoids rotting sash and rotting sill
issues associated with wood windows.
If you’re in the market for a solid vinyl window that
looks like a traditional wood window from the curb,
has a true 180 brickmould, a 14 degree slope sill-like
a traditional style wood window then the 5610 Series single hung and/or the 8010 Series double hung
is the window for you.
If you’re in the market for a Double Hung window that looks like a traditional clad window from the curb, has a contemporary clad-look, a 14 degree slope sill-like a traditional clad window then the
8017 Series is the window for you.
Backed by 50 years of window manufacturing,
MGM offers one of the industry’s most complete
product lines, impressive array of sizes, a full line of
options and custom capabilities. All windows are made
to the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship, at
a price value ratio both builders and homebuyers can appreciate.
Call Today! 757-340-6500
- 20 Year vinyl warranty and 10 year glass warranty
- 3/4" Glass for energy savings
- Full 4-11/16" Jamb ready for traditional interior trim
- Exterior brick mould for wood window sightlines and brick applications
- Integral "J" channel for clean installation of vinyl and wood siding
- Both sashes operate and tilt in for easy cleaning
- Full width sashes interlock for high wind load resistance
- Fin-seal weather stripping to stop air infiltration
- 14° sloped sill for efficient water run-off
- Full length fiberglass screen
(MGM uses Better Vue screens to improve visibility)
- 3/4" Profiled grilles between glass
- 7/8" and 1-1/4" simulated divided lite grilles
- Primed wood jamb extensions factory applied
- Low-E, obscured, bronze or gray tint, tempered glass
Colors to choose from
AVAILABLE WINDOW CONFIGURATIONS